It’s always nice to get some appreciation, so here is where I spread it around a little. I have chosen the following blogs to nominate, because I love the writing and the different perspectives they give:
I know that not everybody enjoys the rigmarole of accepting an award, and so I won’t be offended if you don’t – but, should you choose to accept, here’s what you have to do:
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are my questions:
1) When and where do you find time and space to blog?
2) What is the worst job you have ever had/done?
3) If you could try any job for a day, what would you do?
4) What are you reading at the moment?
5) Can you remember your favourite childhood book, and what was it?
6) Do you listen to music while writing, and what do you like to listen to if so?
7) What, if any, is your favourite song lyric?
8) What is your idea of the perfect holiday?
9) What would you choose as your last meal?
10) What are you most likely to say if you drop something heavy on your toe?